Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 12, 2017

Slither.io game

Edit Posted by with No comments

Slither.io - the smash-hit game of Kizi4! Play slither.io with millions of players around the world and try to become the biggest snake of all time!

In slither.io, your main goal is to grow. If you enjoy playing the classic snake game, then you're going to love the Slither.io game.
Slither.io - Hot games!
The fact that you are playing with others just sets the level of fun that much higher. I play this on my PC and I just can't stop, I've passed hours with this Multiplayer snake game kizi. It has a futuristic sci-fi feel, mixed with adventure. The little worm is likable and quite adorable. Movements are smooth and natural as well. The "environment" is easy on the eyes due to it not being cluttered with a ton of different objects.
How to play, Kizi?
Sound is non-existent in Slither.io, however it isn't hard to play music in the background or on another device. You'll probably be too busy cheering for your worm, rather than wanting to hear sounds. You can change the quality to improve game performance if need be, too. If you're a bit laggy, try switching the quality to low.
All in all, I adore this game. I really cannot find any negative things to say about the game itself. If updates are to be released in the future, I can't wait to see them.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét